To operate successfully and ensure the safety of our members there are some important documents you need to know about: and be familiar with. These include how to join the club and registering inhalers to understanding the policies and procedures in place at our headquarters at the Worthing Rugby Football Club.
As recommended by Run England Athletics for the health and safety of club members our rules are simple:
- On training nights when dark, members should wear fluorescent vests or other suitable clothing to ensure that they can be clearly seen.
- To follow the Highway Code while training and to ensure road safety rules are adhered to.
- On training nights runners should not wear headphones, for safety and communication with others.
- On training nights, all members should take equal responsibility for ensuring that no runners are left behind at the back of the group.
- Members must not run under another runner’s race place or allow other runners to run under their race place.
- All accidents must be reported and recorded.
If you have any questions, please ask!